Owner and manager of the website www.villa-erna.com
VILLA ERNA SNC DI MUSSNER FRANZ JOSEF & C.
Str. Danterceppies, 77
I – 39048 Selva di Val Gardena
Tel: +39 0471 794629
Fax: +39 0471773867
VAT-Nr: IT 02379410216
Credits & Copyright
Text: VILLA ERNA SNC DI MUSSNER FRANZ JOSEF & C.
Pictures: VILLA ERNA SNC DI MUSSNER FRANZ JOSEF & C.
Design, programming and edition: Tibiweb Sas - www.tibiweb.com
Copyright remains by the authors of the text and no copying or use of pictures, audio, video and text in any form of publication is permitted without the express consent of the author.
Editors are in no way responsible for given information nor for completeness, correctness and for it being up to date. No responsibility can be given to editors if the use of the given information leeds to material and/or moral damage.
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data.
The person responsible for data processing is: VILLA ERNA SNC DI MUSSNER FRANZ JOSEF & C. with legal seat in Str. Danterceppies, 77 a I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena (BZ), who may be contact by the following means: tel. 0471 794629 und email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the day of arrival and departure, the period of stay, the number and age of the guests, the type of accommodation you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, insofar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose to providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationship, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.